Honda Pioneer Forum banner

The Forum, as with life, needs a bigger garage

4K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  Admin 
#1 ·
Can we get more garage spots? Five just isn't going to cut it. :)

#7 ·
I can't speak for everyone, but I have one more Honda motorcycle, a vintage riding lawn mower, sweet Honda lawnmower, Honda snowblower, Yamaha generator, power-washer with a Subaru engine, a pretty cool old-timey bicycle with flames on it... what's the max? :D

#13 ·
How is it set up now? Looks like 3 spots for normal users and 10 for anyone with a premium membership (yearly or lifetime). For some reason mine says I have 5 spots so I got a little mixed up. I don't use that feature so I never really paid any attention to the details.

#12 ·
Yes,would seem fair for me.Have to make preems worth it.Mods should too.as far as adm.they could do better.like giveaways and get vendors to donate or pay for it..This sight sales alot of stuff for them.Just by word of mouth from the members.And if they decline then a bashing is in order.

#15 ·
A 5 spot space for normal users and the 10 for the upgraded premium members sounds good to me. That gives the normal users a couple extra spaces yet gives the incentive to upgrade if needed and help keep the forum going with minimum ads popping up. We all hate ads but it takes money to keep the forum going and there has to be some perks for the premium members.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.