• 1 Post By tundraman

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 04-09-2017, 12:09 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
2017 P7-2 V/S P7-2 Deluxe...?

Need clarification from others who own the 2017 P700-2 and/or the P700-2 Deluxe... Is the price difference between the two models worth the technical build difference? Sure, Power Steering, painted springs, special paint, alloy wheels and an option to change from AT to MT w/ paddle shifters looks/sounds really nice. But, is it really worth it? I have no doubt the P-700 will do everything I want it to do and then some, but I'm trying to justify the price difference b/w the two models. For instance, does the MT paddle option really help the 3 speed tranny on the P700 when it comes to performance, power or control? The Power steering is nice, especially on a bigger machine, but I'm upgrading from an older 4-wheeler, no PS, no 4WD. So I'm not used to using PS on a SXS. I can do without the special paint, allow wheels and painted springs... So, is the P-700 base model just fine or would the P-700 Deluxe be worth the extra money, that could be spent on upgrades? Would appreciate any advice or personal experience. I was really curious to know if the MT option on the deluxe model help the P-700 with the issue some people have mentioned about the base P-700 not having a Low gear for pulling/climbing. Thanks...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-02-2017, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Welcome to the forum. The 2 things I wished i had on my 700 is a manual shift option and the power steering so to me I would go for the deluxe. I have yet to take a deluxe out into the real world to see if the manual shift makes a big difference or not though.
post #3 of 3 Old 05-02-2017, 11:17 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
I would go with a p1000-3 eps instead of the 700 deluxe.
700 4 likes this.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page