Honda Pioneer Forum banner

Lost keys??

24K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  adamlyth 
#1 ·
Just got back home from a 2 week vaca and pulled a BONE head move, lost my keys, yes I had both keys on the same key ring...anyone know if they make a master key or any ideas how to get a replacement key, my dealership is closed for the night or I would call...

#5 ·
Under the black rubber on your key there is a number. My dealer had me write this key number down in case you lost you keys. They can cut a new key for cheap if they have that number.
If you didn't write it down you need to pull the switch and take the number off that to get a key cut.

#9 ·
I am very fortunate to live in an area that you can still trust people. My keys are always in everything I own from the vehicle to the lawn mower. House is always unlocked but because of the kids the gun cabinet is always locked. Beer is in the fridge if you stop.. lol As the small town grows I'm sure it won't always be this way but for now it works out. I live out in the country kind of off the beaten path so if a neighbor breaks down all they have to do is leave a note and borrow something to get home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.