I took the valve body off and apart. I cleaned every part possible including the spring loaded valves inside. I also tested the clutch solenoid and both shift solenoids. All 3 worked when 12v was applied and my clutch tested 6 ohms and both shift solenoids were 16 ohm. i blew out all passages and reassembled it. I also removed the oil feed tubes under the valve body on the front cover. they were clean and clear. It does have good line pressure and engine oil pressure. I didnt check the 1st,2nd,3rd pressures again but i test road it. It grabbed really well in 1st with no slipping then changed to 2nd with no problems. When i was running 2nd up to try for 3rd, it started slipping just before it should have shifted to 3rd. I stopped and put into neutral then back into drive. it grabbed well again in 1st and then shifted into 2nd with no problems but then started slipping. once it starts slipping it wont go back to 1st without hitting neutral 1st.
I am going to run the pressures on 1st,2nd and 3rd again tomorrow and will report my findings.