Honda Pioneer Forum banner

Pioneer 1000 Seat Heat Shield

22K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Slider909 
#1 · (Edited)
It covers the hole above the sub transmission and blocks that heat also. It also helps with steam when you hit water that comes up between the seat. It is all one piece no seems. This material is made as a reflective heat barrier. All the slots for seat belts ect. Would be cut all you have do is slap it on and go. The extra that sticks up in the back you tuck it behind the seat after its in place which makes it doubled up behind the seat. So if your interested make a comment. I will sell them for 25.00 shipped. Plus $1 paypal fee Thanks.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
It covers the hole above the sub transmission and blocks that heat also. It also helps with steam when you hit water that comes up between the seat. It is all one piece no seems. This material is made as a reflective heat barrier. All the slots for seat belts ect. Would be cut all you have do is slap it on and go. The extra that sticks up in the back you tuck it behind the seat after its in place which makes it doubled up behind the seat. The new ones I will make wont have the big piece cut out for the belts. It will only be a slit to better block the heat. So if your interested make a comment. I will sell them for 25.00 shipped. Plus $1 paypal fee Thanks.
is that a http://www.amazon.com/Max-Reflector-Jumbo-Accordion-Shade/dp/B000CAINEI/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1462627409&sr=8-7&keywords=car+sun+shield

#15 ·
Heat shield

It is easy removed and put back to clean engine bay. The seat hold it down no adhesive. It doesn't tear easy at all. I have a post on the "Honda Pioneer 1000" group on Facebook that has many reviews. There is a link to it on my business page. That is on this thread.

#20 ·
Hi,

We recently purchased a two sided foil heat shield and found it not as effective, especially, when water splashed onto the powertrain causing a steam bath.

If anything, the heat shield has good intention, however, in my humble opinion just redirects the heat out different openings not covered by the heat shield.

My rating of this temporary fix: 2 of 5.

Sorry,

#22 ·