Gicowboy23's Big Red
I have owned my Pioneer 700-4 for almost a year now and have done very little to it to this point, however after taking it for a ride to a new location and realizing that I could use some upgrades, I decided to go all out and make this a complete build. I purchased this bike because it was capable of handling the trails as well as doing work around the farm. I was also excited about its size for a 4 seater compared to other brands. The first thing that I ran across was that it barely fit into my garage with 26 inch tires on it and it did not fit into my toy hauler, so below is a list of things that I will be doing to the bike over the next few weeks as I have already collected most of the parts.
1. I will start with chopping my cage. I plan on taking about 6 inches out of it to give me the clearance that I am looking for.
2. I am trading my 26X9X14 Sedona R/T's for 28X10X14 ITP Blackwaters
3. I am adding a spare tire.
4. I am adding a tusk utv jack.
5. I am adding a curved 42" light bar to the front.
6. I am adding a duel battery set up under the drivers seat.
7. I am adding two 6" led lights to the front bumper.
8. I am adding two 4" cube led lights to the rear.
9. I am adding a snorkel kit from Snorkel your ATV.
10. I am adding Rock lights underneath the bike.
11. I am adding an MTX 41" Sound bar with dome light.
12. I am adding 4 sets of 4 point safety harnesses.
13. I am adding contra switches by ottraw.
14. I am adding a switch panel made by Mystic1219.
15. I am adding graphics
16. I am adding a power steering pump.
17. I am adding a 2" lift Kit.
I will post pictures of the individual jobs and of the progress. Should have everything done by September. also here are a few pictures of what I have done so far.