LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 11-16-2016, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
Don

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
EZ steer kit

Wanted to post about the Ez steer kit. Looked all over for info on this, so figure id put a post up about it. If you are sick of bump steering and 2 handing the wheel when you get close to the wheels being turned all the way. This kit is awesome. It's expensive if you are in Canada. And their customer service is pretty terrible. But the kit fit perfectly and was super easy to wire up. I am I Canada and got mine from Spence at 2Kool Performance and couldn't be happier with the service he gave me and the delivery. It took me just over 2 hours to install and works perfectly and is super quiet (you think it's not working). At the very start of off centre steerin it feels like there's no difference but it really works from 1/4 turned to all the way cranked. Bump steer is completely gone and I can do a 3 poi turn on bush roads with 1 finger! A that's with brand new 26" Zillas. I am a 225 lb guy and It used to whip the wheel out of my hands o really rocky trails, that's completely gone and my wife can parralel park it in our garage. Awesome product and way better to drive now. Thanks to spence at 2kool for his service again, not so much to SuperATV's phone skills.
superfan75 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-06-2017, 09:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Looking at adding PS to my Pioneer 700 as well. Have seen/heard lots of good things about SuperATVs Ez steer kit; thanks for the great review Don. But just to understand all my options, if I went to a Honda dealer and asked them to order/install PS, what would it get? Does Honda also make an add on kit for PS or just use an after market brand like the Ez steer? And if they do make a Honda add on PS kit, how does it stack up against the Ez steer?

thanks.
post #3 of 3 Old 06-06-2017, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Garage
Honda doesn't make a kit to add power steering, it will be aftermarket.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page