Winshield ?? - Honda Pioneer Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 04-16-2017, 05:46 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Winshield ??

Hey guys I got a Pioneer 700-4 about a month ago and I got the winch and plow I want now the next thing I'm going to be in the market for is a windshield. I have a full hard top roof also. I want some sort of full windshield that tilts for better airflow when its hot out. The Honda tilting windshield looks nice, but I was wondering if some of the other ones are just as good or better. I kinda like the looks of the Super ATV hard coated tilting windshield looks cool. It has different settings and even opens all the way with struts. I'm really curious what people have tried and like the best. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-16-2017, 08:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
No matter which one you decide to go with I suggest you made sure its compatible to the hard roof. The honda one fits the roof line (kind of) so theres no snow blowing in there while plowing.

Red '15 700/4
post #3 of 3 Old 05-01-2017, 05:56 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Well I ended up getting a windshield and I think its a good one. I got a Koplin tilting windshield. Its a lot like the Honda windshield. Its very sturdy being that its made of 1/4" MR10 scratch resistant lexan. The top half will detach in about a minute and you can just use the lower half although with the top tilted out it seems to allow a good amount of air flow. I was going to try making my own until I stumbled on this one on Ebay for $299. I just thought I'd let people know what I thought of it in case someone else was looking for a windshield.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page