Honda Pioneer Forum banner

2015 p500

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Buford 
#1 · (Edited)
2015 P500 for sale

After owning it for a year and a half and never driving it, I decided it's time to try selling it.
Yellow, 1 actual mile showing on odometer, in brand new condition, kept inside and covered from the day it was bought.
I've changed fuel out of it twice and added fuel stabilizer. Has had a battery tender on it most of the year and a half I've had it.
Honda accessory hard top, hardcoat windshield, cargo tray, rear bumper, cab frame storage bag, underseat storage tray and accessory sub harness already installed.
Have the following Honda accessories not yet installed : soft doors, soft rear cab enclosure, rear cab net, front bumper, inside rear view mirror, outside mirrors, underhood storage tray, horn, floor mat, winch and winch mounting kit, drawbar.
Also have a new take off set of Bighorn 2.0's (25-8x12, 25-10x12) and aluminum wheels from a Yamaha Viking SE that are not yet installed (new set of aftermarket chrome lug nuts included).
I'm scared to even add up how much I've got tied up in it. But I just did, and looks like about $12,500 +. :(
Asking $10,500 as it sits, with everything I've got for it included. May consider selling with only specific accessories if desired. Located in WY (where men are men, and sheep are nervous)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.