abandon ship - Page 33 - Honda Pioneer Forum
 154Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #321 of 322 Old 06-21-2015, 02:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Sorry to say, but I'm bailing too. I've invested a lot of time and money in it thinking that it would be my last side by side for quite some time. I'm a true Honda guy, but the seat kills my back, the sound is too loud, there is no storage, and 45mph is just too slow. I have 2 work friends that just bought Can Am Commander 1000 Max's and I'm going to be the next one to buy one. I actually dread going for a ride longer than 30 minutes on the Pioneer. This is the second time I've been dissatisfied with a Honda ATV. On paper the Pioneer looked like the cat's meow, but in the real world those technical features just don't amount to much for trail riding with the family.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #322 of 322 Old 06-21-2015, 03:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivtec1 View Post
Sorry to say, but I'm bailing too. I've invested a lot of time and money in it thinking that it would be my last side by side for quite some time. I'm a true Honda guy, but the seat kills my back, the sound is too loud, there is no storage, and 45mph is just too slow. I have 2 work friends that just bought Can Am Commander 1000 Max's and I'm going to be the next one to buy one. I actually dread going for a ride longer than 30 minutes on the Pioneer. This is the second time I've been dissatisfied with a Honda ATV. On paper the Pioneer looked like the cat's meow, but in the real world those technical features just don't amount to much for trail riding with the family.
Sorry, but you bought the wrong vehicle for your use. The Pioneer does great for what it is made for but its no Can Am. Hopefully the p1000 will be much better than the 700 but still won't be a multi-seat true trail machine. Now if I were you, I think Yamaha may be offering one of those Can Am competitors in September, and I would wait to take a look at it. I am sure Honda will do the same thing with 1000 drive train in the future too.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page