22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 165 Old 07-20-2014, 03:56 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Thumbs down Muddy debate thread??? off topic stuff

This is cut from this thread Fed Up! Pioneer has to go! It went way off topic so it gets to be its own thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer View Post
So just to understand you clearly.... You want to go fast through mud and water in a utility vehicle that has no cab or windshield and not get wet or dirty?

Then, you are willing to take a loss and trade it in because you thought that you would stay clean and dry while riding fast through mud and water in a utility vehicle with no cab or windshield?

Two words for you........
1. coveralls
2. goggles
Whats the problem?Fender flares come stock on the commander XT.I can put on a t shirt shorts and flip flops and go 20 MPH thru the nastiest crap i got on my property drive 20 miles thru it and get out and go to dinner.Half windshield and side nets is all thats installed.
Reason i went to a SXS was to get out of the mud due to the 4 wheeler having an issue getting nasty.I think any company that builds one needs to invest in testing out there product.We wanna ride thru the mud not in it.

Last edited by toodeep; 07-27-2014 at 08:26 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 165 Old 07-20-2014, 04:15 PM

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
I think this guy tatsoul just trolls around on this forum talking negativity on any post he can find. Dude there isn't an atv utv made that can drive 20 mph for 20 miles in mud and not get a person muddy. Unless it has a fully in closed cab.

scubasteve likes this.
post #3 of 165 Old 07-20-2014, 04:24 PM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
I would have to agree Scott. I have rode with plenty of can am and rzrs and the get plenty muddy.

post #4 of 165 Old 07-20-2014, 04:40 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott View Post
I think this guy tatsoul just trolls around on this forum talking negativity on any post he can find. Dude there isn't an atv utv made that can drive 20 mph for 20 miles in mud and not get a person muddy. Unless it has a fully in closed cab.
I didnt say pedal to the floor thru the worst of it i said 20 MPH.Here are 2 pictures of when me and my wife went riding with the kids for 3 hours.She followed behind me.I had my 2 year old daughter in her car seat beside me in the commander.Notice the Mud and water all over her car seat..Nuff said.
This is a typical fan boy response.You purchased the pioneer.Its what you like and enjoy.You would hate to have a reason to regret spending that kind of money on it if you didnt have a reason.I tried my best to come up with a reason to get one.I was right there at the dealer and had one picked out.After doing more research i found more reasons not to get it
than to get it.
Heres the Grizzly.wife and son covered in mud.

Heres the commander.I got out and didnt have nothing on me or my daughter.I think i might have gotten a couple small mud specks on my face.Notice all the mud under the fender flares that come stock on the commander....Hate away bro.
post #5 of 165 Old 07-20-2014, 04:53 PM

I have no reason to regret buying my pioneer why would you assume that with so many people. I still stand by my post no atv utv made can do 20 mph for 20 miles and not get a person muddy. I have rode and drove in the rzr's and commanders just this weekend. There was nothing a was impressed with and some had issues. So I am going to go now and be a troll all over the rzr and commander forums and say how crappy they are made. And assume they all regret buying them. That's not me tho.

post #6 of 165 Old 07-20-2014, 05:17 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
I have no reason to regret buying my pioneer why would you assume that with so many people. I still stand by my post no atv utv made can do 20 mph for 20 miles and not get a person muddy. I have rode and drove in the rzr's and commanders just this weekend. There was nothing a was impressed with and some had issues. So I am going to go now and be a troll all over the rzr and commander forums and say how crappy they are made. And assume they all regret buying them. That's not me tho.
LOL The proof is right there in the pudding.That was actually over 20 miles we rode that day.I suppose comparing a sport SXS to a motorized shopping cart is not really a fair comparison.If i owned a farm and needed to check fences and count cows id be all over it.For technical trails and getting somewhere in a hurry.Not for me.
post #7 of 165 Old 07-20-2014, 05:29 PM

If you are so happy and enjoying your can am, and hate the pioneer so much why are you being a troll on this forum? Seems like you regret your purchase why else would you be on this forum so much. I have never been on a can am forum because i have no interested in Polaris or can am. Also how can you assume that a whole group of pioneer owners regret buying them. Someone with nothing invested in a pioneer has a lot to say how does that make sense.

Last edited by scott; 07-20-2014 at 05:35 PM.
post #8 of 165 Old 07-20-2014, 05:46 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
If you are so happy and enjoying your can am, and hate the pioneer so much why are you being a troll on this forum? Seems like you regret your purchase why else would you be on this forum so much. I have never been on a can am forum because i have no interested in Polaris or can am. Also how can you assume that a whole group of pioneer owners regret buying them. Someone with nothing invested in a pioneer has a lot to say how does that make sense.
Sorry i did not get the memo saying to sign up here i needed to show proof of purchase.I joined this forum before i made my purchase in hopes to get the answers i was looking for.I drove the pioneer and the big red and made my decision..Your happy with your pioneers top speed and handling capabilities good for u.Others who have not driven one are entitled to the opinions of others.I believe that is what this message board was created for.I know dedicated fan boys will disagree but Honda loves it because they have no reason to improve the product.You will accept it for what its worth and continue to make excuses.It should be very reliable with a top speed of 45MPH stock.
Still waiting for a video of a pioneer following behind a group of commanders ans rzrs.And not on a farm neither but on technical trails and nasty inclines.
post #9 of 165 Old 07-20-2014, 05:57 PM

You are not warning people tho you making comments on others post. You are assuming people regret buying the pioneer. If you want to warn people start a post of your own saying what you think without telling people they regret buying it. There is video of pioneer following rzr on YouTube chari099 put one up a few days ago I rode with 10 yesterday all over royal blue. Did ever trail easy there was all kinds of SxS's and atv's there. There was two other people from this forum there also they did all the same trials the other SxS did. I had 4 people in my pioneer also. @Springer @5kirks both of them rode royal blue. Springer Friday only 5kirks rode Friday and Saturday. I did all the hard trials at royal blue.

Last edited by scott; 07-20-2014 at 06:03 PM.
post #10 of 165 Old 07-20-2014, 05:57 PM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
I have 30,000 acres of rough mountain land we can ride. I will pay for your trip if you can find more than on place I can't go that you can. I loved my rzr but it was needing a top end job so traded it off. It's a good place to ride and your more than welcome to come join me and the numerous rzr 1000 that go with us

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page