Honda Pioneer Forum banner

EMP rear bumper

9K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  dwillconn 
#1 · (Edited)
I installed a EMP rear bumper.. It's worth the money.. Looks like it belongs there...

#4 ·
No problems at all.. Angle of photo makes it look closer than it really is...

#3 ·
Everything I ever purchased for my RZR from EMP was quality. Looks like a nice piece. I think how it looks somewhat like a truck bumper.

#8 ·
Bumper looks really good @dwillconn !

I was hoping someone else would ask but what's with the garage floor?
Hey.. Give me a break.. My neighbor put the rug out for the trash one day and I grabbed it up...

#7 ·
You mean everyone doesn't park their SxS on a 6x8 Persian rug..?

#12 ·
As far as I know it's the same bumper.. At least the instruction sheet has both P2 & P4 on it...

#14 ·
Nice bumper, I will be looking into one.
Now I need my neighbor to throw out a nice rug for my garage.

#23 ·
I realize this thread is supposed to be about bumpers, but when I saw some of the lights you guys have added, thought I'd show y'all some I recently put on mine: the first pic is taken inside my two-car garage at night, with the two Rigid floods I installed on the back of the roll bar--with no flash. The second is a close-up of the right one. The third is the red toggle switch mounted on the dash. I had some free slots from my heater fan switch installation. The Honda shop also installed a volt meter above when they installed my winch (because they draw lots of battery). Anyhow, now I can easily see to back up in the dark and go through gear in the bed. Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Bumper
Hood Automotive design Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Vehicle Fixture Vehicle door Gas Auto part

#24 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.