LinkBack Thread Tools
post #181 of 185 Old 04-18-2014, 09:32 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken View Post
I'm looking for a aftermarket skid plate if anyone can point me in the right direction would be great!
Only ones I've seen has been on Ebay around $260 I think. I'll prob end up tryin them out as long as they use the factory holes in the frame.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 185 Old 04-19-2014, 09:27 AM
ken

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyhunter View Post
Only ones I've seen has been on Ebay around $260 I think. I'll prob end up tryin them out as long as they use the factory holes in the frame.
yea i seen those on ebay , the aluminum one and yes they do use the factory holes . my only concern is does it cover the sides under the doors where its wide open ? because it also states in the add on ebay that all it does is replace the stock plastic skid plate . it dosnt say if it covers the gaps . i found a picture of a nice one on this site but the poster isn't responding to where he found it. if you type "gaping hole in skid protection" in the search bar for forums you'll see if you open the thread on the last page posted a nice one from what i could see . check it out and tell me if you seen this one before?
post #183 of 185 Old 04-21-2014, 11:39 AM
ken

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken View Post
yea i seen those on ebay , the aluminum one and yes they do use the factory holes . my only concern is does it cover the sides under the doors where its wide open ? because it also states in the add on ebay that all it does is replace the stock plastic skid plate . it dosnt say if it covers the gaps . i found a picture of a nice one on this site but the poster isn't responding to where he found it. if you type "gaping hole in skid protection" in the search bar for forums you'll see if you open the thread on the last page posted a nice one from what i could see . check it out and tell me if you seen this one before?
i figured it out , you bought the ebay alluminum skid plate that replaces the stock one then you cut out some sheet metal to fill in the sides

post #184 of 185 Old 04-21-2014, 12:39 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
EMP has their a arm guards on the website this morning. I just ordered a set.
post #185 of 185 Old 10-01-2015, 11:04 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Garage
I did not want to start another thread in regards to the EMP Bumper but here is mine. Not to hard to mount. Shown on a 2016 Pionner 700-4
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150924_185344.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	236.5 KB
ID:	29130  

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page