Honda Pioneer Forum banner

How many miles do you have?

21K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  JCart 
#1 ·
Having lots of toys I don't seem to put many miles on just one. Hope to put many on my new Pioneer. I have a 02 Honda Foreman Rubicon with the most hours and miles of all my stuff and it is perfect still to this day.

#7 ·
How do you guys tell? All I ever see is that I am somewhere between E and F. Is there some kind of formula that I can use to calculate miles off of how many times my Pioneer has gotten close to E?

#10 ·
I will clarify for those that might not catch my humor.

I find it absurdly annoying that it reverts back to the fuel gauge all the time. I understand that we must dumb everything down for people that wouldn't consider the possibility of a vehicle running out of gas, but why not have it revert back only when your a bar from E... Or a chime, or a big flashy red light

Reactions: skorp1702
#12 ·
Ever tried to push a microscopic button while wearing big gloves on your hooves? :)

It's like I'm trying to stab a fly with a salami. It just don't work..... I just want to know what the freaking temp gauge says.... Then I get annoyed and end up poking at it one too many times and there I am back at the fuel gauge..... That stinking mocking me fuel gauge !!!

#16 ·
Granted, Soapy. That is my preferred method as well, but all I had on me was salami.....

#20 ·
2500 Kms or so, mostly work. So far an excellent rig for my needs. Only addition that would help somewhat is electric steering, front locking differential and a little more bottom to mid power and torque. Now having said that its exceeded my expectations especially pushing snow. It's awesome.... Compact, capable solid Honda.

#22 ·
Did a similar thing hunting looking to my left and didn't see this huge frickin Boulder..... Wam, dead stop... Pinched the sidewall and holed it, tire shop put a patch on it and I installed it on the rear. I run typically 3.5-4.0 psi and with the blade on front now get flex in the side walls thus the rear install. So far it held up. Lucky I didn't crack a rim or flip it over :D was just trying to grow antlers on everything.

if it where me I'd patch it and use tire sealant only in emergency, why.... Not sure the sealant just seems weird to me and how does it work in cold weather?

jrc

Reactions: 500oneer
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.