1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
How does those affect the power will it turn em in the mud

·
Registered
161 Posts
Looks great! How is that trans gonna feel when your in the Betty Crocker? And you better go get some Gorilla axles when your spinning those tires up and catch a solid object! not to mention a new drive shaft oh and a new motor! But that's why we buy stuff like this so we can set our selves apart and look bad ass!!!!!! Did I mention it looks really Bad Ass!!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Looks great! How is that trans gonna feel when your in the Betty Crocker? And you better go get some Gorilla axles when your spinning those tires up and catch a solid object! not to mention a new drive shaft oh and a new motor! But that's why we buy stuff like this so we can set our selves apart and look bad ass!!!!!! Did I mention it looks really Bad Ass!!!
Too late!!! I already mentioned it LOL

·
Registered
658 Posts
You will be able to turn them but when it gets down to it you wont have 4wd lock. If its too thick you wont have 4wd period. But trail ride and watery mud youll be fine

·
Registered
658 Posts
And you dont have to worry about the axles you wont be spinning them fast enough to break anything

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Thats awesome!

·
Registered
66 Posts
You are just up the road from me. I am down in The Woodlands. Nice set up. If you get some video of it in action please post it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice ride. Looks like you and printman are south of me a little. I too am curious of how it handles the mud. I hunt in the trinity river bottom and it gets pretty sticky.

Should have a green on Friday.

·
Registered
322 Posts
What lift is that? Has to be custom made.. Or either there is one out there I wasn't able to find.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Well Saturday night I got in some mud that mine wouldn't turn 28 outlaws in so I don't need to hear how these do.. I won't be going up from a 28.. Need an 800 or more to spin 30's.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts