Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like I will be selling my Pioneer-4. Originally it was green. I plasti-dipped the hood, added custom switch panel, wheels/tires, made custom skid plates that are being powder coated black now, honda hard top, winch, Rigid LED lights, LED reverse lights, overhead LED lights, dual battery kit with automatic isolator, and the list goes on. I have the title in hand, and the pioneer only has 4 miles! I am trying to get back what I have invested which is somewhere near $15,500. My wife is pregnant now...after trying for 2+ years. I told myself I would buy one of these, get it just the way I wanted it and then as soon as I have it "ready to ride" she will get pregnant. Guess What? It worked! I just finished my Masters which is another reason why I haven't had a chance to take it out, and with the little one coming this year, I figured I would see if anyone wants to buy a new one that's already decked out. This is not a fire sale, I do not need the money. If I cannot get what I want, I will keep it. Not being rude, just to the point. Let me know if you're interested. As I said earlier, this machine is free and clear I have title in hand. Original wheels and tires are included as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
684 Posts
congrats on the new baby but sorry you are selling the pioneer ......you have $15,000+ invested but what do you want to sell it for ??????

·
Registered
456 Posts
Congrats bdech15 life's about changes nothing ever stays the same. Best to you and your new family.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Best of luck with the new baby, good luck with your sale. Sounds like a nice machine.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Could you post some pics for everyone to see

·
Registered
355 Posts
Nice very nice

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These pictures do not show the LED light bar installed on the front or the front and rear strong made stick stoppers. As I mentioned the skid plates are at the powder coating company now and I will have them installed Wed or Thursday this week. Once its all done I will update the pictures.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congrats !!!!!

Great news. Just think, in no time at all you'll be like me & the Misses & 10 Grand Kids!!! Happens real fast !! ha ha... Best of luck.:eek:

·
Registered
63 Posts
bdech15, is that an Honda OEM half windshield or is that aftermarket?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes, I got tired of waiting on the aftermarket companies and I had my buddy fab them up for me. He welded nuts to the nerf bars and the side skids tie into the aftermarket aluminum skid I bought. The sides are 3/16 steel which are being powder coated black and should be done this week. I will post pictures once everything is mounted.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trade

Congratulations on the little one. Wondering if you would be interested in trading for a 2005 Harley Davidson Heritage Classic in excellent condition.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm headed to Charleston, SC in a week or so to see family. Not sure how far you are from there or how serious you are. Let me know or message me if you want to discuss further.

Brian

1 - 19 of 19 Posts