1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Canadian Numbers:
700 - $1199.00
700-4 - $13699.00
+ 1300 dealer prep & delivery.

A whole pile of money but still very competitive against other brands.

Reactions: DieselDoc10

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I paid sticker. They had sold their other Pioneers so fast, I had very little leverage to negotiate . I did get them to throw in a hard top and mirrors

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
I don' think we will be seeing any "awesome" deals for a while on these. They are in such of a demand Honda can't keep up with production. They are priced very competitively so the customer is willing to pay the MSRP.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am going to purchase on Tuesday (Nov. 26th) but I was a little concerned when I called the dealer and asked for out-the-door price (less tax since for ag use) and they told me almost $1000.00 over the MSRP. Can this be right? Ok I understand there are always some type of fees but that seems high. Wanted to see what others paid in fees.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
If you look at the Honda website, there is a $600.00 destination fee. Plus they probably added a dealer prep, registration, and does it have any accessories?

Those are just my guesses. With their popularity, I think dealers are really in the catbird seat.

Good luck with your purchase and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Maybe just a roof and windshield for now. Although there was a 2 seater at another dealer that had some aftermarket wheels and 27" tires. Looked really good!

·
Registered
684 Posts
well honda must be doing something right with the Pioneers because my local dealership had 3 Pioneers next to the road at 9am this morning (2 four seaters and 1 two seater) and when i just drove by at 11am all 3 where being loaded up on trailers (i went in and talked to mark stedmen and he said that they have sold 13 Pioneers since they have come out and have 25-30 more prepaid and sold when they come in ....... thats over $300,000 in sales ) .....honda better step it up b!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts