Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My pionner 700 has about 500 miles on it but its a 2014. It just starts trying to cut out like bad gas after warming up. I thought I had got ahold of some bad gas so I changed the fuel pump assy and the air filter. I seen on a thread about the cam shaft but was it having this issue after it warmed up only I check the aircilter it looked good but I went ahead and replaced it while it was out. Like I said runs great until after riding it for about 10 mins. But it starts right back up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My pionner 700 has about 500 miles on it but its a 2014. It just starts trying to cut out like bad gas after warming up. I thought I had got ahold of some bad gas so I changed the fuel pump assy and the air filter. I seen on a thread about the cam shaft but was it having this issue after it warmed up only I check the aircilter it looked good but I went ahead and replaced it while it was out. Like I said runs great until after riding it for about 10 mins. But it starts right back up.
I am having a similar problem and I am in the process of replacing the coil to see if that will fix, if not I am going to pull fuel pump and check in tank filter to see if that helps. Let me know if you find out anything and I will do the same. I don't get on computers much but will check back. BDC

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I replaced the pump the filter look a little dirty. It still ran rough. Went to pull the spark plug and it broke in half. It was cracked down both sides put a new plug in it and all is well for now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got a 2014 Pioneer700/2 and am having the same issues. To date I have replaced the fuel pump ,the fuel injector, the sensor on the throttle body, new spark plugs and starter clinoid. I have changed the gas in the tank. Have pulled muffler off and my Honda will idle and but will not power up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts