Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I am new here and new to side x side. Was riding the 500 slow changed from 2nd to 3rd gear it died like turning off switch. Display flashed for 10 seconds then went blank, when I put a new 30 amp fuse in and turn on the switch it will blow fuse. Anything you can tell me will help, I thought it could be the ignition switch, but am thinking now it is the PGM unit under the passengers seat. anyway all advise would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all I am new here and new to side x side. Was riding the 500 slow changed from 2nd to 3rd gear it died like turning off switch. Display flashed for 10 seconds then went blank, when I put a new 30 amp fuse in and turn on the switch it will blow fuse. Anything you can tell me will help, I thought it could be the ignition switch, but am thinking now it is the PGM unit under the passengers seat. anyway all advise would be appreciated.
I'm having the same issue and was wondering if you figured out what the problem was? Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put a new PGM box and it fixed it until the battery went dead. Than I jumped it and now have the same problem. So, no I have not fixed problem yet

1 - 3 of 3 Posts