Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I've got a 4x6 trailer that I'm gonna bring when they want to bring the grill and table. LOL

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When I want to put the tailgate up I'll undo those to bolts and take out the extra tube.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyone see Duck Dynasty last night, they had a padded toilet seat that slid into the hitch receiver that they took with them. :D
I've seen those. LOL

·
Registered
355 Posts
Anyone see Duck Dynasty last night, they had a padded toilet seat that slid into the hitch receiver that they took with them. :D

Lol. I've used those little secret put a plastic trash bag in the bucket makes it a lot easier to clean :confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
60 Posts
great idea.!

·
Registered
658 Posts
had a cousin build one for his jeep with a splash guard for the ladys

·
Registered
658 Posts
hey gapioneer that angle iron it rest on the bed doesnt it

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey gapioneer that angle iron it rest on the bed doesnt it
It rest on "under" the cross member that the shocks are mounted on. I tried to get a picture but it's to dark and all the black blends together.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
skorp, I noticed that the cross member has holes in it. I think I'm going to drill the angle and bolt it to the cross member. Just for a little added strength.

·
Registered
658 Posts
what about bed tilt working the clamps?

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
what about bed tilt working the clamps?
Not sure what you mean. I am able to tilt the bed with the receiver installed. I might not be able to with a platform attached though but I not sure I'd ever need to. I might try it just so I know.

·
Registered
658 Posts
that's what I was wondering if you mounted the angle iron to bed you wont be able to dump unless you unhook the angle iron from the bed. I do like that setup and will be coping it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts