Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
That's an awesome looking box, great job !
Any way you would consider building one to sell a fellow P500 owner ?? That's way nicer looking than the Strong Made box I think.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Now that is awesome. Looks great and obviously offers a ton of value to your pioneer in terms of use:

Do you have any plans for other custom stuff?

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
They both look great. I wish I could weld aluminum.

This is the best part of this forum watching everyone building, customizing and sharing idea's. Unless they are brand new I don't think I have seen 2 machines alike on here!

·
Registered
2 Posts
If I was to make one for sale it probably wouldn't be as heavy duty. I used 3/8" expanded metal for the mesh and 1 1/2" Tube Steel for the frame, needless to say that's super overkill :) I love it however if I did another one I would scale down the materials to 1" Tube and 1/4" Expanded metal.

·
Registered
99 Posts
If I was to make one for sale it probably wouldn't be as heavy duty. I used 3/8" expanded metal for the mesh and 1 1/2" Tube Steel for the frame, needless to say that's super overkill :) I love it however if I did another one I would scale down the materials to 1" Tube and 1/4" Expanded metal.
You did a great job on your bed! I really like the head ache rack you put on it. I see myself using that to strap down fence posts crossways for when I have to patch fence in the swamp. I think your bed might have just convinced me to get the P500 over the 700. I'd love to buy a bed from you but judging by your pictures you're no where near Florida :laugh:

I found this box made by UWS that's designed for the top of dog boxes. Its a little narrow but is otherwise a good fit for someone looking for a closing bed for the P500.
http://www.agrisupply.com/tracking-collar-box/p/60488/

1 - 20 of 42 Posts