Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Been a Honda guy my whole life for dirtbikes, atvs, street bikes, etc. Two years ago when I sold my Rubicon and bought my first SxS I just couldn't do a BigRed. Ended up buying a Rhino honestly it was a great machine. Sold the Rhino a while back and need to replace it. The Pioneer 4 is what I would like to get into, but I have a ton of questions regarding the fit and finish of the cabs. I will start another thread...

Hoping this is the place to get the info I need. Looks like there are a lot of knowledgeable people on here. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for any help you all may give me.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Also from Mn. I think Foggy has one(north of Brainerd) but I think he was heading somewhere warm for a couple of months. I'm going to try a softop first and see if it does what I need. I bumped into one of my garage doors last night and that was with no top installed at all. Good Luck and Welcome

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have to statements like this bother me. Not because you put it out there, but because there are still dealers out there who do not get customer service. They act like they are the only one in the game. I use my local dealer....always have and always will as long as they continue to strive for the best. People come from all over to buy at my local dealer because they are competitive, their service is awesome, and so is their staff. If you ever need a recommendation on a place to go let me know.

whatever you do, don't get your pioneer from Belle Plaine Motorsports, they're terrible with customer service

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Also, if any of you MN people have any interest in my stock wheels and tires let me know. They will be coming off before it leaves the shed again and I have no use for them. I have a rough idea of what I think they are worth but will consider any reasonable local offers that dont require shipping.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Also, if any of you MN people have any interest in my stock wheels and tires let me know. They will be coming off before it leaves the shed again and I have no use for them. I have a rough idea of what I think they are worth but will consider any reasonable local offers that dont require shipping.
When will you be getting an aftermarket setup?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.