Honda Pioneer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my winch has shipped! Thank you so much, WARN Factory Outlet. Only took one month and 19 days. Now I have to haul the Pioneer BACK from the duck camp to install it, but whatever....

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
my winch has shipped! Thank you so much, WARN Factory Outlet. Only took one month and 19 days. Now I have to haul the Pioneer BACK from the duck camp to install it, but whatever....
Glad yours is finally on the way. I ordered my xt40 and the KFI winch plate on the same day. Plate came in under 3 days. I'm on day 31 of "winch watch" as I call it

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The place I got mine from claims they have been waiting on Warn to ship to them. Of course, they charged my card without telling me the PV4500 was back ordered. . . . My winch is supposed to hit the doorstep here on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
My 4500lb provantage only took a week from Rocky MT. ATV. Be sure to send in the $50 rebate certificate. I am still waiting on that even though I mailed it the same day I got the winch over a month ago.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Ordered my SE4500 KFI winch last night, it shipped this morning will be here by the 24th of Dec tracking says.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My winch is finally here, but it will be next week before it is hooked up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts