Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your almost never done spending when it comes to a toy. Then when you are sadly but true its time to upgrade to a different machine.

·
Registered
281 Posts
This is one of the nicest roofs that I have seen. Awesome that it integrates speakers and also cool how it shows off a light bar too. Any info on the cost?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HAHA KILLING ME!!!

I guess they are figuring by the time you have Speakers, Cd player, LED lights and a Top You've got that much money in it. Its RockaFellar nice lol

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
That is a nice top, but WAY too deep for my pockets !!!!!

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
You gotta pay to play!!

Audioformz makes nice tops. Probox does aswell, but they are cheaper. Not sure when probox is gonna make em for the pioneer.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You gotta pay to play!!

Audioformz makes nice tops. Probox does aswell, but they are cheaper. Not sure when probox is gonna make em for the pioneer.
They are sharp Buy the time you figure all the stuff your getting the price isn't really that bad.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I just saw one of these tops today in person...it was on a new Commander and I have to say Im very impressed. I want one that will cover the back 2 seats as well though and apparently thats not yet available. Dumb question...does Honda make a soft top for just the back section? I see pics of Pioneers with the short hard roof and a fabric back roof, but havent seen where I can order that. If I can then that might be an option for me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts