Honda Pioneer Forum banner

big guy?

12K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  oakescharles 
#1 ·
Thinking about buying a 700 2 seat and I'm 6'3 and weight 400 lbs, am I going to have any trouble fitting in. Legroom and room behind the steering wheel. Does the steering wheel tilt, any advise before I buy Thanks.

#7 ·
They do have lots of head room for us tall guys and the windshields are high so you won't have an issue that way.

I had a guy with a big big belly driving mine, the seat belt was barely long enough to reach around and latch and he still drove it. He was looking for a tilt steering wheel lever though.

#9 ·
I'm 6'4" and have had the opportunity to sit in a Pioneer 700 2P at the dealership. Frankly it wasn't 100% ideal with my normal sitting position, however I’ve gotten into the bad habit of slouching in drivers seats. Upon sitting up properly the pedals were still a touch close but doable. Can't see any issues for driving around a property, however multi hour long distance trips I’d be worried about cramped legs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.