Honda Pioneer Forum banner

Blackwater Evolution

8744 Views 14 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Bubbagvine
Anybody on here have much experience with the Blackwater Evolution tires? Im looking at getting a set pretty soon. I do some trail riding as well as work around the house with it so I want something thats good for both but at the same time not too aggressive that it tears the yard up when turning.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
I looked at them whenever I was looking at tires for the Pioneer. They look awesome
I was going to get the Bighorns 2.0 But am leaning more to the Blackwaters too. They sure seem like a good tire to me.

ITP Blackwater Evolution Radial ATV Tire | Tires and Wheels | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC
Anybody on here have much experience with the Blackwater Evolution tires? Im looking at getting a set pretty soon. I do some trail riding as well as work around the house with it so I want something thats good for both but at the same time not too aggressive that it tears the yard up when turning.
Just installed set this weekend really like them.

http://s73.photobucket.com/user/Bubbagvine/media/048_zps37f5d57a.jpg.html

See less See more
they will tear up your yard for sure though. Very aggressive tread but it is an 8 ply tire so should stand up to most anything you can throw at it.
Just installed set this weekend really like them.

048_zps37f5d57a.jpg Photo by Bubbagvine | Photobucket
Extremely Sharp Pioneer. That's the First one I've seen with the Camo seat covers.
Extremely Sharp Pioneer. That's the First one I've seen with the Camo seat covers.
Thanks... its my first UTV and all my Polaris and Arctic Cat buddies on our hunting lease are wanting to trade up for Pioneer.
I bought mine for hunting. I love it. I'll finish it out whenever I get it back the end of this month
Reactions: 1
they will tear up your yard for sure though. Very aggressive tread but it is an 8 ply tire so should stand up to most anything you can throw at it.
Will they tear it up as bad or worse than the stock tires tho...they seem to grab pretty good
+1....Very nice!
I was going to get the Bighorns 2.0 But am leaning more to the Blackwaters too. They sure seem like a good tire to me.

ITP Blackwater Evolution Radial ATV Tire | Tires and Wheels | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC
I spoke with someone there today...they priced me a set of 26" tires on 12" ITP SS212's in black for $817 delivered. I didn't think that was too bad.
I spoke with someone there today...they priced me a set of 26" tires on 12" ITP SS212's in black for $817 delivered. I didn't think that was too bad.
That's a good deal I checked on MotoXmall they was $830
I'll Probably go with
front 28 x 9-14
rear 28 x 11-14
4 14 x 8 black matte SS212
I just ordered them...I did end up going with the 27" tires and 14" rims though. I think they will look alot better. I'll get pics up when they come in.
Enjoy!!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.