Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody on here have much experience with the Blackwater Evolution tires? Im looking at getting a set pretty soon. I do some trail riding as well as work around the house with it so I want something thats good for both but at the same time not too aggressive that it tears the yard up when turning.

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
they will tear up your yard for sure though. Very aggressive tread but it is an 8 ply tire so should stand up to most anything you can throw at it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Extremely Sharp Pioneer. That's the First one I've seen with the Camo seat covers.
Thanks... its my first UTV and all my Polaris and Arctic Cat buddies on our hunting lease are wanting to trade up for Pioneer.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they will tear up your yard for sure though. Very aggressive tread but it is an 8 ply tire so should stand up to most anything you can throw at it.
Will they tear it up as bad or worse than the stock tires tho...they seem to grab pretty good

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just ordered them...I did end up going with the 27" tires and 14" rims though. I think they will look alot better. I'll get pics up when they come in.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Enjoy!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts