Honda Pioneer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another alternative to giving your ride some character is Camo Wrap. As you can see from the pics, You can totally transform virtually to any pattern. I admit it does take some "technique", but a hair dryer, squeegee , few cold drinks and your done. We chose the Realtree Black. I think it looks killer!! Oh yea, a 4'x4' piece done the whole machine. It only cost about $80.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Nice! Looks great.

Reactions: Maryland

·
Registered
325 Posts
That looks awesome!

·
Registered
60 Posts
that looks really cool. Where do you get that wrap? Mine is already Camo but you gave me some other ideas :)

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Nice job! Has anyone ever tried taking the wrap off after a couple years? I am thinking this might be a good way to keep the fenders from getting all scratched up, especially if you wanted to trade up later.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Part of my intent to cover the P4 was to protect the original plastic. I dont know how it will look when removed. I got the Camo from camowrap.com . It comes in many different patterns from camo to carbon fiber etc. We though the Realtree Black would set off the P4. Like i said it takes some technique, but it is very forgiving and easy to fix a mistake. I' m very impressed with the product. While covering the hood, i let the wrap fold back on itself. (kinda like letting Duck tape stick together.) I thought i was done. Took the hair dryer heated it up, pulled really hard, it came a part and was able to reapply to the vehicle. Thanks for all the positive feedback!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It wont stick too well to course surfaces like the doors. I'm not sure if it will stay on the top since i dont have mine yet to test with. Go for it, Let us know how it works.

·
Registered
269 Posts
You have to tell me how you did this! That looks better than anything I've seen.

Can "anyone" do it? Or, do you need some background with the product?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
That looks awesome!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I have never done it before! The product is very easy to stretch when heated with a hair dryer. I did my hood first to see if i could pull it off. You will need two sets of hands to secure and squeegee the film on.
Good luck!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts