Honda Pioneer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody please tell me when any of the new 520 pioneer sxs will hit the dealers in the northeast area..VT , NH ? ? Also ,why are these 2021 machines not shipping out anyplace ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I talked to a dealer in central Neb. He said COVID hit the plant pretty hard in S Carolina. They hadnt been to full capacity and just can crank them out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just put a deposit down on one coming in late April, otherwise all the other dealers in my area in NW Oregon said maybe June or after.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought the last one in North and South Carolina. They are like unicorns. They don’t exist and cannot be found.

·
Registered
7 Posts
We got shystered from a dealer in Beaverton Oregon that sold one out from underneath us we put a deposit down on, said they made a "mistake" and already had a deposit on it.
More like they got more $$.
Then they wouldn't return calls. Finally after contacting Honda of America they were quick to return the call.

Picking up a 700 tomorrow from a much more professional dealer, glad we found that as I feel it will be a better choice than the 500-520.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts