Honda Pioneer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched for a Honda 520, a Honda dealer in Beaverton Oregon called back several days later saying the had one coming in April and said it could be ours if we put a deposit down, so we did.

Ordered $3000 worth of aftermarket parts.. The next week we get a call from the dealer saying "sorry we can't sell you that Pioneer because we accepted a deposit ahead of you".

I called the GM and he said he would look into it and see what he could do. No return call, so I made several other calls to him, sales manager and salesman with no return calls now for over a week.

All I can say is wow, really?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Searched for a Honda 520, a Honda dealer in Beaverton Oregon called back several days later saying the had one coming in April and said it could be ours if we put a deposit down, so we did.

Ordered $3000 worth of aftermarket parts.. The next week we get a call from the dealer saying "sorry we can't sell you that Pioneer because we accepted a deposit ahead of you".

I called the GM and he said he would look into it and see what he could do. No return call, so I made several other calls to him, sales manager and salesman with no return calls now for over a week.

All I can say is wow, really?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dealers cant get them in so I'm told ..covid issues at plant in SC. Also plant cant get all parts for complete machines from u guessed it,, CHINA. Wtf? Looking to buy a new 520 myself but may wait a year from now and see what the hell the deal is. The dealer you have a deposit with is not being a good standing dealer to not even reply to you...hope you have a deposit receipt...I almost did same thing as you but last minute decided to just wait for dealers to actually get some inventory...good luck dude ..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dealers cant get them in so I'm told ..covid issues at plant in SC. Also plant cant get all parts for complete machines from u guessed it,, CHINA. Wtf? Looking to buy a new 520 myself but may wait a year from now and see what the hell the deal is. The dealer you have a deposit with is not being a good standing dealer to not even reply to you...hope you have a deposit receipt...I almost did same thing as you but last minute decided to just wait for dealers to actually get some inventory...good luck dude ..
It took filing a complaint with Honda direct where they called the dealer and I had a call back minutes later giving all sorts of excuses..... then refunded our deposit.

I hope I can find one, I can get a Kawasaki Mule but want the Honda 520.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts