Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, We just bought a Pioneer 4 back in January as the Trail Mommy Mini Van for my wife and two little kids 3&2. Its a great machine for the price. We have customized it a little for my wife and she really likes it. Some more things to do are add some mirrors, different front shocks cause they suck on the trail, different tires some that are maybe not as luggy as the ITP XTR's, and Power steering. I ride a Rzr and for sure would like to get the ride quality for my wife and kids a little less rough than what it is.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Nice ride!! Lots of great info on here, good group of guys as well!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome I'm sure you will find a awnser to almost any question you have

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I'm digging the sound system. Did you make or buy? The rear one looks like it might have been made for something else and made to fit. Either way I bet it sounds good. I'm not sure about the pink and green though, it might look different in person. I would probably plastidip the green another color.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Welcome aboard. You should have gotten a red one though. Everyone knows red ones are faster!!!!!!! Nice looking machine!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the kind words, very much appreciated. Like I said the rig was done up for my wife, I ride a 2014 Rzr 800S Stealth Black LE. all the speaker boxes was done by my wife and myself. they are not finished yet just had a deadline to get done for last weekend. I'm doing some more changes to the pioneer very soon. First is a new set of tires, the ITP XTR's are great for traction but they came off of our 2009 Honda Rubicon and they have worn a bad cupping in the rear section of the treads so they ride very bad. Buyin a set of 26x9x14 and 26x11x14 Maxxis bighorns for it within the week to replace the ITP's. the ITP's have been with us since 2008 and they have lots of tread but one rear tire has a tube in it and the other has a plug in the sidewall, fronts have horrible cupping in the rear of the tread lugs. Next is more work to the radio boxes. More LED lighting. Polaris Rzr 800 Front shocks will replace the Pioneer front shocks. Last will be Power Steering when it becomes available by whomever. I seen the right up of using the Polaris Ranger power steering install but my wife is against me putting the Pioneer under surgery. It's a great rig, Excited to see Honda come out with something with some stylish looks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Head Lights

Here is some more LED accenting lights, The one picture is of the Pioneer on the left my buddy's Ranger XP, and my RZR S on the far right

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My wifes rig

Welcome to the forum, im not liking your mods but to each this own!
Lol I understand its got a girly touch to it. This ride is for my Wife and she wanted pink and browning touches to the bike and that is what she got she is happy with it and constantly gets positive comments about what has been done to the bike. I guess I'm just trying to make it clear this is not my ride the picture posted is my ride

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome aboard.
Don't take any guff about your pink ride from anyone who won't show you theirs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts