Honda Pioneer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dirt Trax TV on the outdoor channel did a review on the pioneer today. They liked the quality and pricing among other things.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Awesome. Hope the aftermarket products producers took that as a que. :)

·
Registered
903 Posts
I wondered if they would ever get to it.

If you don't have the channels DT appears on, they usually put the show vids on you tube about 1 week after they air.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Has anyone seen a review where they mentioned the Pioneer could use a silencer or any complaints about noise?

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
No, I haven't seen any reviews with noise complaints on the Pioneer.

Driving mine, I think the muffler does and astounding job. Its probably the quietest ATV or UTV I have owned or been around. I think my passenger door rattle is the loudest thing on her.

·
Registered
684 Posts
so when my boss (sspeckerwood)Chris Ivester picked up his 2014 foreman 500 the dealership (steadmens)asked him if he wanted to go for a ride and give his opionon in the trails in saltlake county on a tv show called AYL (At Your Leisure) here it is
At Your Leisure

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have driven a pioneer and owned a Ranger, night and day difference between the two. YOu can actually ride around on the Pioneer and visit without having to yell.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I can see a new generation with a rear differential, a twin cylinder engine, a two speed rear axel and power steering. Maybe two-years out? ……and likely 3 to 5k more price.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I think he is right about the Pioneer being a departure from the norm for Honda. It's not often in any segment they decide to produce a product in, that they are not considered a top rung. I think keeping the cost of unit down is crucial to gaining market share. Polaris has been getting ridiculous with the prices on some of their units. Especially if your looking to seat more than 3.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I finally had a chance to watch the Dirt Trax video and have to think that they where pretty fair overall. They have to report both the positive and negative aspects of the machines or at least their perception and they didn't do to bad.
We all know that the only perfect machine out there is mine, and you all have one very close so we will be biased in our opinions.
After owning Honda motorcycles for many years I know that they will run with a good platform for many years and tweak little things each model year until they feel that a new design is warranted.

Just my opinion .......

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just found the dirt trax magazine reveiw on the pioneer and they say even more great things about the pioneer in the magazine. Sounds like they have info on upcoming Honda models.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Interesting review. Seemed pretty unbiased. My concern along with the author, is the lack of low range. If I get one of these machines, it MUST be able to plow snow... and I mean PLOW. My driveway is a beast. :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts