Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here's my wifes. LED backlight to the roof with LED back light panels in speaker box. A Dome light I had been saving from when we had and Avalanche and I took it out to replace it with a TV monitor. the side buttons on the Dome light work even with the key off and project light to either driver's side or passenger side, when key is one you can turn the switch on and the center lights up the back 2 seats of the Pioneer P4. The LED back light roof is just enough light when riding to see where your drink is or IPOD to change songs and look back at the kids to make sure they are doing fine.

Attachments

·
Registered
960 Posts
Here's my wifes. LED backlight to the roof with LED back light panels in speaker box. A Dome light I had been saving from when we had and Avalanche and I took it out to replace it with a TV monitor. the side buttons on the Dome light work even with the key off and project light to either driver's side or passenger side, when key is one you can turn the switch on and the center lights up the back 2 seats of the Pioneer P4. The LED back light roof is just enough light when riding to see where your drink is or IPOD to change songs and look back at the kids to make sure they are doing fine.
That is one epic setup.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I found an automotive style dome light at Tractor Supply for $9 bucks, with it's own on-off rocker switch. Wired direct to battery and installed in-line fuse holder (bayonet style fuses) and a 4 amp fuse. Use wire wrap where individual wires were exposed. Mounted it directly in back center of hard roof above the two head rests. Works great! Took about 45 minutes to route wiring and light.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts