Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello im new here but not to pioneer 700 have had mine for 5 years with zero problems i use it on my farm only never been mud riding or anything now it gets used just not neglected but any way it was running fine and switched it off ran in the house to get something cranked back up it died and now want do anything but spin engine over like it has no compression and yes it has the famous exhoust leak like all these piss poor design models end up having but what do all you guy this it could be I already pulled fuelnoump checked strainer on the bottom to make sure its not clogged put back in tested pump seems to be pumping plenty of fuel pulled plugs they look good tetsed all fuses and every connection I could find electrical wise battery seem strong i even tried a new battery to see if it was a voltage issue 13.5 volts spark plus had fire too so what yall think sorry for all the rambling but i can’t figure this thing out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update on my pos the timming chain tensioner broke causing guids to wear out and chain to get bad loose and jump time in process of rebuilding head

1 - 3 of 3 Posts