Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
that looks great, but you might want to put some foam or something around the painted area on the left to protect it from getting scratched by the metal you added.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Great mod!!! Extra storage is always good!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Had some extra aluminum expanded metal laying around and decided to try to make a tray.
Nice work and thanks for the pic. I have been thinking on how to better utilize that cubby, and it looks like you nailed it!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Nice!

Another good storage spot is the floor boards in the rear when the seats are down and not in use. That's where I put my tow rope for towing out busted up polaris's . j/k...I like there snowmobiles.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
My pioneer is going to UTV tech later this week and the under hood storage box is one of the things they are going to build. They also are going to be making A arm guards and possibly some skid plates to go along the nerf bar/ steps. Once they get the R and D done the products will be available to purchase.

·
Registered
135 Posts
My pioneer is going to UTV tech later this week and the under hood storage box is one of the things they are going to build. They also are going to be making A arm guards and possibly some skid plates to go along the nerf bar/ steps. Once they get the R and D done the products will be available to purchase.
Sweet!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts