Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Exactly those are some nice mounts. How do the doors work to get in and out? Are they a pain to work with the hard half doors.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is a web that slides between the soft panel and hard panel that clips onto the door handle . it works surprisingly well. Just pull it from the outside and it pops open. On the inside they are little tough to close. Just have to be firm and give it a good slam They come off without any tools, just a thumb screw-very nice

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I'm trying to drool on your doors, but I can't look away from the racks....

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have two more racks to put up there. One is in the house right now, Just got it back from the taxidermist. Waiting for my sons deer to get wrapped up, then will hang them

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Looks good! I mounted the passenger door on mine yesterday and it has to be pulled hard from the inside also. I'm hoping I can get a little better fit on the drivers side today. Your picture confirms what I thought about your screen name. lol

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
I wonder how the fabric doors would work with a cloth top. I am thinking of getting the fabric rear panel and fabric doors to go with my bimini top.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts