Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been waiting since Nov. 2013. Had lots of calls saying its on it way only to be told the SXS is on back order, again. Its been a great disappointment. Well, today I received a call, the create is here, and the 700-4P green will be ready for pick-up Friday. The dealership is 250 miles away, but so what!, I'll walk that far if I have to. :p

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Congrats ducky. You will love it. I picked mine up last Friday, and can't stop staring at it.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Congrats ducky. It's going to be a long week for ya! lol

·
Registered
310 Posts
Been waiting since Nov. 2013. Had lots of calls saying its on it way only to be told the SXS is on back order, again. Its been a great disappointment. Well, today I received a call, the create is here, and the 700-4P green will be ready for pick-up Friday. The dealership is 250 miles away, but so what!, I'll walk that far if I have to. :p
Dude!!! You seriously should hitchhike and then drive it back!:D

·
Registered
456 Posts
Congrats ducks now your officially a member of the high flyers club, go green!

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
You must hold the record for the longest wait. Honda should give you a nice accessory for that, windshield or roof would be nice compensation.

·
Registered
684 Posts
You must hold the record for the longest wait. Honda should give you a nice accessory for that, windshield or roof would be nice compensation.
if he is a lucky duck....y lol he will get a pioneer hat :p

·
Registered
29 Posts
They threw in a pioneer hat, 4 honda sunglasses and a floaty pioneer keychain.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well, I just got my third delay - after being told it shipped on 7/28. Now it's end of August. The salesman said I can have my deposit back if I'm tired of waiting. I told him I'd hang on for now and see what happens. That's 3 months. Hope it won't go for 6. I better get a **** hat. Feel like I got bumped by somebody bitchier or brother-in-lawed up or something. Why would you tease a man like that? Told me it was on the way and it was green.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Same thing I think happened to me.....My wife called around everywhere and one came in to another shop close to me.....so look around there might be one out there.Goodluck:)

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Well, I just got my third delay - after being told it shipped on 7/28. Now it's end of August. The salesman said I can have my deposit back if I'm tired of waiting. I told him I'd hang on for now and see what happens. That's 3 months. Hope it won't go for 6. I better get a **** hat. Feel like I got bumped by somebody bitchier or brother-in-lawed up or something. Why would you tease a man like that? Told me it was on the way and it was green.
Have you call any other dealers in your area? I can look here in Middle Ga. if you'd like.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts