·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The lineup. H O N D A H O N D A H O N D A

·
Registered
107 Posts
Gotta say guys, I'm sure envious of the green grass and leaves seen in these pics. Here in northern British Columbia I still have 2 feet of snow and no hope of any greenery for a month and a half ! Really itching to play on dirt instead of snow with the buggy!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Gotta say guys, I'm sure envious of the green grass and leaves seen in these pics. Here in northern British Columbia I still have 2 feet of snow and no hope of any greenery for a month and a half ! Really itching to play on dirt instead of snow with the buggy!
May Long is coming man!! Sikanni Falls rain or shine, well, snow probably, but no matter, gonna be a blast!

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
Some very clean looking machines there realtree. I'm envious of the green grass also, it's been a long winter. I'm ready to complain about yard work and the heat... lol

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like your little trailer. Did you make that? I have been thinking of making some thing small like that.

Do you have any photos of the trailer?

What is the frame? L beams or square tube?
It's from harbor freight floor measures 40x48 I put the atv wheels and tires on. they come with 8 or 12 inch stock which work well but will sink in the mud where they are narrow. I have two of them the other one I have golf cart wheels and tires on. Heavy Duty Utility Trailer - 870 Lb. Capacity

1 - 14 of 14 Posts