Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
that depends on you.

i just clean the seats. so seat covers dont do much for me.

but i guess if you really wanted to protect the original seat from getting scratched up you could get a seat cover.

haven't looked into floor mat manufacturers.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
When I go to Tractor Supply…..I always see a pallet stack of rubber horse stall matts. They look quite thick and durable…..and when they are on sale they are like $10. :eek:

Also would make a great bedliner!

Now if I could figure out how to cut that heavy rubber mat……I might make a cardboard template for a floor matt. Jigsaw?

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I use a hand shears. Looks like a big scissors. Same thing I cut architectural shingles with. Need to sharpen first though, dull it will only frustrate you.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I line all my truck tool boxes with that horse mat from tractor supply. A quality utility knife will get about 3/4 through it, bend it back on itself along the cut and its easy to finish it off with the knife and keep a clean cut.

Im gonna order up the interior mat for sure, but may make my own for the bed.

·
Registered
49 Posts
tractor supply also sells the rubber mat by the foot in thinner selections iirc I saw 1/4 and 3/8 it was 4' wide and $5.50 and $7/ft respectively so it would cost between 16 and $21 if you went that route. I like the thought of the 1/4" for the bed because you should be able to roll it up and stick it behind the seat If needed. I may go get the 1/4 tom and cut me one for the bed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.