367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some pics genedees sent me to post!

Looks great gene!!

Reactions: GulfCoast

·
Registered
322 Posts
how did the rims get done, plastiDip? looks cool with the neon, thumper of a sound system, looks like another Honda..

ehehehhhhehhhh

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Cool looking ride indeed! Everyone's going to wonder tire size, ply's and rim size. Can you post that for us? I'm liking that hard top and what you've done here.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The tires are 26X12X9's 6 ply Big Horns and the wheels are 6"s wide. Rides really well with them. Thanks for the comments, it's my daughters buggy so I can't get to crazy with it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I picked up a PXI50.2 Kicker 2-Channel iPod Amplifier with the KM6LC Kicker 6" Marine Speakers and made some tower pods using 6" PVC pipe caps. It plays really clear but won't get quite as loud as your average head unit. Works great for this application though!!!

·
Registered
960 Posts
I picked up a PXI50.2 Kicker 2-Channel iPod Amplifier with the KM6LC Kicker 6" Marine Speakers and made some tower pods using 6" PVC pipe caps. It plays really clear but won't get quite as loud as your average head unit. Works great for this application though!!!
It would be great if we can hear how loud it gets. If you don't mind making a video to let us hear from how far it can be heard will help.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The only control I mounted was the corded remote and there was just enough room right beside the accessory plug (cigarette plug). Would post a pic but can't from phone.

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
I use photobucket for pictures. Easy to upload from a phone or computer and easy to post (copy/paste img code). Some have had problems with it deleting pictures but I never have.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thats what i use, photobucket. I recently downloaded the app, which made it alot easier. Jus click on upload photos and you can pull straight from your phone pics (i got an iphone).

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
Same here, app and a droid. It was still easy with my old flip phone and no app though, back in the day....lol Just saved the upload address in the contacts and sent pics to it (same as a pic message).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts