Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all-
First let me say---------Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a member of a few Harley forums and a few gun forums.
I must say this is the best one of any. I have been lurking around here for a few months as a guest. I joined a few days ago after I decided that the Pioneer would be my choice of side by sides.
At 54 years of age I should have outgrown it, but I must say that tonight will be a sleepless night. I am picking up my 700x4 tomorrow after work !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have owned several Honda's over the past 40 years and still currently own a Rancher ES. Honda quality is a given in my book but I had to do my research. This forum was the perfect tool IMHO.
Thank you all for your post and I only hope that my past experience with Honda's will enable me to make some meaningful contributions.
Thanks for having me
j.j.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Congrats j.j. And welcome to the group. Post a pick or two after you get it. Are you looking at accessories for your new ride?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome to the forum fellow Texan!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Welcome j.j.!
Just so you know we require every member to own or have access to a camera and know how to use it! :D

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Welcome J.J. and have fun with your new "work/play" tool. I am also picking up my new RED P-4 today after work, and can't wait.
Pictures coming.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! It is a great site!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got It !!!!

Thanks to all for the welcome. Picked my Pioneer Friday afternoon in the middle of a thunderstorm. Still raining when I got it home. No top, no windshield but didn't care. I have some dirt roads by my house so, why not try them out in the rain. Two hours and 15 miles later, I returned to the house smiling and eating mud.
Being that the unit was new I did not want to be too hard on it first time out. I had no issues with mud and water that would have stopped my 4x4 truck.
I washed her up Saturday morning and proceeded to put a total of 49 miles on it this weekend.
I am a happy camper and feel I made a great choice with the pioneer.
Top and 2 piece windshield on order.
Pictures coming soon.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard. You will love the Pioneer just like the rest of your "essential" man vehicles.
Spent a few fun days cooking chili in Texas once.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.