Honda Pioneer Forum banner

Group Therapy

4K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  hoops 
#1 ·
Spent the better part of yesterday with the family plinking (group therapy).:D We played several games of Battle Ship.

The little one (1994 TRX300) will always be my favorite!

I had a chance to ride a few washed out roads and was impressed with the Pioneers performance. The biggest problem was we had to trim a few branch's as the Pioneer is wider than the wheelers.

The worst part of the day was having to go home.

See less See more
#6 ·
group therepy

I have got to get some of those battleship targets. Looks like you and the family had a great day.
Same here, I am going to look for them next trip to WalMart. Has to be a great time and good game to compete with each other! I love this site!

#4 ·
Looks like a fun day with the family !!!

#10 ·
Targets are sorta my specialty!

I've filled an odd niche for airgun targets for many years, and have occasionally offered rimfire targets. I've been working with a newly designed mechanism for what seems like forever, trying to get things right to offer my resettable targets in a rimfire version.

I'm about finished, and hope to be peddling "headless" reset targets for rimfires soon!

Shooting the head takes it "off", and offers a target in the vitals to rest the head for the next shot.

This is one of the current Airgun models :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.