Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had plans to buy one, but was gonna wait till mid summer, i think my plans have changed.

got it stuck pretty good, it doesn't look to bad from the picture, but it was soupy muck, and it is high centered. had no idea how deep this was, or what was under the water, but figured id try, didn't turn out well lol.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Yep,I would say a winch should be on your list. And mine!!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
kfi winch plate $55 5000lb badland winch from harbor regularly $199.99 but if you find 25% of coupon you can get it for $150 and get no questions warranty for $30 because why not. i have used these winches for some years now and they pull strong! used mine today on my pioneer in old lake bed and saved my butt!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kfi winch plate $55 5000lb badland winch from harbor regularly $199.99 but if you find 25% of coupon you can get it for $150 and get no questions warranty for $30 because why not. i have used these winches for some years now and they pull strong! used mine today on my pioneer in old lake bed and saved my butt!
I really want a synthetic rope. I've been debating the kfi stealth winch 4500

·
Registered
658 Posts
When you do get the winch might wanna try testing things in reverse lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm headed to WV in 2 weeks to ride some of the Hatfield McCoy trails. see how she does. going with 2 other buddies, one with a RZR 800 and the other in a CanAm Commander 800

·
Registered
7 Posts
A winch is a must on one of these babies.. Got mine stuck as well following a big tractor across a creek. High centered mine was glade I had the winch..

·
Registered
16 Posts
On my rincon I have a multi mount kit from Warn. I love it. IT allows me to move the winch from front to back in a second. I normally keep it in back.

I doubt them make them for the pioneer but it's possible.

Also, I hope PRM makes skidplates for this thing. I've never found anything better for my rides. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts