Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped by the dealer on Friday (just to show my face :) ) and when I walked in the door, my salesman said "your Pioneer 700-4 came on the truck today. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! It will be ready on Thursday, but I can't go to get it until Saturday :( !!!!!! I bought the fastest one (red) as we all know!!!!
Pictures will follow when I get her home!!!:eek:

Reactions: Kyhunter

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Don't listen to them everyone knows the red ones are faster and all Pioneer owners tend to have a high IQ.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
In a race of red, green, and camo, the red and green leave the starting line together. The camo sits for a few seconds and when the red and green get to the finish, guess what, there sits the camo waiting on them to show up! :p
It must have been a circle track! :D

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This feels like the longest wait ever !!!!!!!!

Reactions: nprodell29

·
Registered
11 Posts
By the looks of your toy list your probably pretty sad the pioneer don't come with a diesel in it.............

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
By the looks of your toy list your probably pretty sad the pioneer don't come with a diesel in it.............
Wingman, you are correct that everything else is diesel, but I don't believe that I would like a diesel SxS ???? Just want Saturday to hurry up and get here!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
congrats on your purchase. Dealer called me this past Saturday and mine should be in this week. Also went with Red.
I didn't really "go" with the Red, it was the first one that came in, so I SNATCHED it up. Didn't want to wait any longer !!! Just talked with him on the phone, and he told me it will be ready a day early. So I will pick it up on Friday at 4:30pm, instead of Saturday morning.

I can't wait for Friday to get here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:p:eek::rolleyes::)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Stopped by the dealer on Friday (just to show my face :) ) and when I walked in the door, my salesman said "your Pioneer 700-4 came on the truck today. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! It will be ready on Thursday, but I can't go to get it until Saturday :( !!!!!! I bought the fastest one (red) as we all know!!!!
Pictures will follow when I get her home!!!:eek:
Congrats and welcome, from one "Red" owner to another!

Reactions: ckhenshaw4

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Great to see so many new Pioneers coming in. I feel the same as you guys but I am waiting for the snow to go!

While we are waiting lets take a look at some of the different personality traits of the different colors.

RED:
  • Having red as your favorite color identifies you as extroverted and optimistic, courageous and confident.
  • You are action oriented and physically active - sex is a necessity to you - you have strong survival instincts.
  • With a favorite color red, you like to be the center of attention - in fact all reds crave attention - other people are drawn to the vitality and sense of excitement you emit.
  • Lovers of red are the explorers and pioneers of the world, the entrepreneurs and builders who like to be first in discovering new physical realms.
  • You are ambitious and competitive and like to be the winner - you are achievement orientated and second place is not good enough for you. With you it is all or nothing.
GREEN:
  • You are a practical, down-to-earth person with a love of nature.
  • You are stable and well balanced or are striving for balance - in seeking this balance, you can at times become unsettled and anxious.
  • Having a personality color green means you are kind, generous and compassionate - good to have around during a crisis as you remain calm and take control of the situation until it is resolved.
  • You have a need to belong - greens are the joiners of social groups - you are at home in any social situation as you are gracious and well-mannered, knowing just the right things to say and do.
  • You accumulate possessions but they are usually of high quality and high price.
  • A negative side to the green personality is a tendency towards envy and jealousy. (especially of Red Pioneers :D)
CAMO: Sorry camo guys you don't have any personality traits, or at least none that can be seen :D.

Source = Your Personality Color

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Dick
You have way too much time on your hands!lol
I don't really ddalme, this place can get addicting though. We all seem to have the same interests and if you have a spare min or waiting for something tend pull the phone out and check what's happening. Its a happening spot here! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts