Honda Pioneer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there does anybody know led lights that work on 2016 Honda pioneer 700 I tried few and no luck somebody told me get Oracle S3 and not working please let me know which will work trying to replace yellow original
Lights thank you

·
Registered
2020 Honda Pioneer 700-4
8 Posts
What is your specific issue?? I just watched a YouTube video of the S3 being installed on a P700. I was going to buy them and then I saw your post.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is your specific issue?? I just watched a YouTube video of the S3 being installed on a P700. I was going to buy them and then I saw your post.
Does not fit plug I tried too , then I managed to plug in and does not turn on contacted manufacturer they said it will
Not work , that’s why I m asking here too I purchased some led bulbs $22 on amazon to try bulb 886 I will let you know

·
Registered
2020 Honda Pioneer 700-4
8 Posts
Does not fit plug I tried too , then I managed to plug in and does not turn on contacted manufacturer they said it will
Not work , that’s why I m asking here too I purchased some led bulbs $22 on amazon to try bulb 886 I will let you know
That's nuts. I just rewatched the YouTube video and it's actually an oracle website video. The machine they used is a 2018 P700. Do you know if there is that much of a difference from the 2016 to the 2018?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's nuts. I just rewatched the YouTube video and it's actually an oracle website video. The machine they used is a 2018 P700. Do you know if there is that much of a difference from the 2016 to the 2018?
Not much difference but wait I m getting something tomorow from
AmaoN if works i will give you update oracle s3 definitely not working and they apologize for mistake it will work on 1000 they claim

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi there finally got bulbs today and they work ordered like 5 before non of them work and I look at this forum conversation no help nobody actually said which bulbs works , so here is one that works 100% on my 2016 Honda pioneer 700-4 brand is auxlight 881 purchased on amazon they $19 or so for pack
Of 2 . Here is picture of package and proof or my lights working

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok thank you for sharing this with me. I think I'll check these out for myself
I love it Honda original bulbs are crap I ordered one more set for backup lol took me a while to find one that works this is easy plug and go 2 min max

·
Registered
2020 Honda Pioneer 700-4
8 Posts
Mine will be here tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing it for myself! Thanks for the information

1 - 10 of 10 Posts