Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The picture doesn't due em justice, I have them in my truck, wife's car, why not the pioneer.
At $40+ it's a cheap way to throw some blinding light down road.
All the components and wiring,(plug and play) stuffed right in the light housing
DDMTuning online, they take 2 weeks to get here from china, but they are great quality

Attachments

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Yes, please tell us more !!! I went to the sight, and it lists MANY things to choose from ???? What exactly (of all the different choices) did you get in all the drop down boxes ???????

Reactions: Astate07ka

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wattage= 35
bulb= 880/862/881 ect..
color= 5000

5000 is slightly blue like led's, if you want a whiter light try 4500 or 4300
enjoy

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
How about any of these ??

Mounting Brackets For 35W Ballasts $2.99For 55W Ballasts $2.99
HID Harness Dual in, Dual Out $9.99

Error Eliminator BOW3 $15.00

Adaptor cables H1/H7 to 9006 $8.00

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Heli mech, speaking of color temperature you mentioned your 5000k look blue my 6000k led looks white to me. I know daylight at noon is suppose to be 5800k. Can you see any blue in yours?

Here is a chart I found it shows the blue starting higher. This color temperature has always been confusing.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes, slightly hint of blue over led's
i have a feeling they sent me 6000k bulbs , i ordered 5k. this has happened before, it seems they send out 6k bulbs no matter what u order from them.
i like em.
where did u order yours?

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
No mine is a light bar out of China, I was just wondering about the color. It does seem like 6000k is what most are pushing. That is a good price you got, well worth the money if you drive at night any.

I see now that the next type lights are called lasers, they sound hard on the eyes if your not behind them..

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's a plug and go system, there is a starter and digital box inline.
Lasers , holy crap , I thought led's would be the end

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thanks, I placed my order.. One more question, where it said quantity 1.. Does that mean one light? Or one pair? It was $50 including shipping, I'm assuming that's the pair.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts