Honda Pioneer Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Does anyone know if these same lights will fit a 500? I ordered some for a friends Bday and he has a new 500. He installed tonight and they work great but he just sent me a text that they wont fit, any ideas?
thanks
Chris

·
Registered
66 Posts
OK, so now I am concerned is the kit that is listed in prev posts a straight or angled 90 degree angled connections? My buddys 500 is an angled connection, so the ones I ordered for him will not work, crap!

·
Registered
14 Posts
OK, so now I am concerned is the kit that is listed in prev posts a straight or angled 90 degree angled connections? My buddys 500 is an angled connection, so the ones I ordered for him will not work, crap!
DDM indicates angled connectors are no longer available. The help page has instructions on how to modify your dust caps to fit straight connectors. My lights came with a rubber seal for this modification.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeah thanks Bad Dog, that is what we are going to do, the rubber gourment that came with the lights is what we are going to us so that the dust cover is sealed up. Thanks alot
They sure are nice bulbs!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have their 6000k ones on my bike. They are awesome lights. I have had them on for about 5 months. One was going on and off and after a lot of trial and error , I found that you can't bend the wires up when you mount it. Especially the wires coming right out of the ballast. You have to keep the wires as straight as possible. then zip tie everything up so it doesn't move at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Light flicker

I bought a set of those and I am having an issue with the left light in a Pioneer 700. With the light switch on, when I start the motor the left light will flicker for a little while, and more often than not it will then turn off. If I then turn the light switch off, then back on, they both stay on.

Swapping bulbs or ballasts did no help.

Has anyone experienced this?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine did the same thing. I pulled all the wiring out and repositioned it back in so that there isn't as much bending on the wires. And it's worked perfect since.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Stark Industries 880/881/893/899 NS Series [UPGRADED] 80W LED Headlights Conversion Kit 6000K White IP68 Waterproof...........Amazon $39.99

2021 Pioneer 700-4D

Lights in. Quick install (10 min.). Lights are fanless design, plug right in, no fit issues with light sockets just insert and twist. They do not interfere with the dust cap, about 3/4" between cap and back of light. They put out a nice white light (not blue). Plenty bright for road and trail, very happy with these. No light bar needed here.

IMG_0202.JPG

IMG_0203.JPG

IMG_0205.JPG

IMG_0204.JPG

IMG_0201.JPG

IMG_0200.JPG

41 - 50 of 50 Posts