Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Show us some of you guys homemade accessories and upgrades.
Or in my case gobs and gomes It always seems to be a good idea when it's in my pea sized brain. Lol

·
Registered
960 Posts
Great thread idea, a lot of DIY'er out their, looking forward to seeing everyone's one-off creations for the pioneer.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Front inner fender with flares

The inner fenders and flares are held in place with 2 bolts.I made them easily removeable so that if I need to take them off to access stuff it wouldn't be a problem.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
I will put pictures on of my fender flares this weekend when I get them done. I have a week off and am scrounging up materials to do some for the rear. As much time as I've spent on this thing in the three weeks I've had it, my wife thinks I fell in love with it! If she only knew I spent more on it than I have on her since Christmas. :)

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Great idea!

What are the ground rules?
Is it just home made accessories or non factory Honda accessories?

·
Registered
67 Posts
The inner fenders and flares are held in place with 2 bolts.I made them easily removeable so that if I need to take them off to access stuff it wouldn't be a problem.
Where did you attach the ends of your framework? I was thinking about doing something similar but I don't have mine yet to see where you can support it. I want to extend the rubber in front of the headlights and close the gap behind the bumper. My Ranger throws mud out the front and into the cab. Annoying.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Great idea!

What are the ground rules?
Is it just home made accessories or non factory Honda accessories?
Anything that is modified to fit

Anything that was modified to work better or worse if it failed we don't want to make the same mistake

Anything homemade

How's that sound??

·
Registered
96 Posts
Where did you attach the ends of your framework? I was thinking about doing something similar but I don't have mine yet to see where you can support it. I want to extend the rubber in front of the headlights and close the gap behind the bumper. My Ranger throws mud out the front and into the cab. Annoying.
I bolted a piece of angle iron on the gross member under the hood so that I could bolt the back of the frame to.I welded a nut on the angle iron so that I don't have to try to hold a nut while trying to put the bolt in that holds the frame on.The lower end untilizes one of the bolts that hold on the front bumper

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Storage boxes

I'm not a sheet metal guy but I built a box 15" wide X 7" wide X 10" deep for the space under the hood. I also mounted an ammo box under the driver's seat. It is 11" X 6" X 7" deep. I had to re-locate the oil fill. Cut a piece of carpet for the bottom to keep tools from rattling.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Rancher Guy I like those. I was just looking under the seat yesterday thinking about a box. There's just so much room to not put something under there.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
1 - 20 of 106 Posts