Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my Pioneer 4 yesterday. Honda Accessories are way too high. Dealer quoted me $1000 for a winch installed. Looking to add a KFI Winch mount and Superwinch Terra 3500 with synthetic rope. Also looking to build a metal roof and add a power panel to power extra lights, a cooler in the back. Also trying to figure out how to add a small bed extender to allow cooler etc to be carried behind the rear seats. Thanks

·
Registered
658 Posts
the stock bed extender is nice and I installed myself it is a lil pricey but its a great accessory. the winch that's a bunch of crap I have a warn 4k winch and install at 600 from dealer.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new ride! Remember to post some pictures, especially the stuff you build. We're always looking for new ideas.

·
Registered
684 Posts
welcome to the forum !!!!
lots of new pioneer owners out there .....this forum is growing !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I bought a 3500# Superwinch synthetic cable with wireless remote and a KFI mount from Amazon for 189.00 and 54.00 with free shipping. Winch came with all wiring and switches to install. Easy to install/bolt on. Had to mod the fairlead as the one that comes with the winch is 4.8" bolt centers and the KFI takes a 6" bolt center. $600 is way too much.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts