agreed. this is the way to go but I wouldn't mind one made for the Pioneer to fit in between the two riders for rifles.Or you can just buy universal mounts from ebay and attach them to any part of the cage. I have used these in the past. Affordable but keeping guns verticle would be better if you add a band or velcro strap around the stock area.
I found a generic one that can be mounted in between the riders but nothing Pioneer specific GS20073 - Kolpin - Universal Adjustable Dual Gun Rack For Any Truck Jeep Or UTVagreed. this is the way to go but I wouldn't mind one made for the Pioneer to fit in between the two riders for rifles.
Hi Gulf Coast I am looking at ordering one of these gun racks but I'm not sure which size to go with. Do you recall whether it was the 23-28"? I measured the distance between the roll bars and it was 27 3/4".
Those are nice but block your view when backing up or looking behind you
Has anyone tried one of these gun cases? They hold 2 guns, one on each side, $129 its about the same price as some of the racks. Plus its water proof and you get extra storage compartments. I like that it doesn't look like a gun case. I would like to get one but I am just unsure. I am thinking you could jump out and slide the gun out quickly or quietly.
The Honda Pioneer UTV* Double Gun Carrier
by Classic Accessories
Honda Pioneer UTV Double Gun Rifle Carrier Dry Storage for 2 Rifles Black New | eBay
- One rifle or shotgun fits in each side
- There are three large gear pockets for extra shells or other items
- Attaches securely to the back of UTV roll cages with heavy duty straps and quick release buckles
- Heavy duty ProtekX™ Extreme fabric with waterproof backing for extreme weather and abrasion protection
- Bottom D-rings provide additional lash points
- Extra thick padding keeps rifles protected
- Durable weather resistant zippers