Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Came in here looking for the gun rack but something else has caught my eye. The rubber or plastic top would be a good add on for the pioneer so I don't get a **** tan or when it starts pouring when I out in the woods.

Nice spot for the guns though I never thought of having them up there.

· Registered
163 Posts
Or you can just buy universal mounts from ebay and attach them to any part of the cage. I have used these in the past. Affordable but keeping guns verticle would be better if you add a band or velcro strap around the stock area.

· Registered
469 Posts
Or you can just buy universal mounts from ebay and attach them to any part of the cage. I have used these in the past. Affordable but keeping guns verticle would be better if you add a band or velcro strap around the stock area.
agreed. this is the way to go but I wouldn't mind one made for the Pioneer to fit in between the two riders for rifles.

· Registered
322 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts

· Premium Member
1,602 Posts

Has anyone tried one of these gun cases? They hold 2 guns, one on each side, $129 its about the same price as some of the racks. Plus its water proof and you get extra storage compartments. I like that it doesn't look like a gun case. I would like to get one but I am just unsure. I am thinking you could jump out and slide the gun out quickly or quietly.

The Honda Pioneer UTV* Double Gun Carrier
by Classic Accessories

Features:

• One rifle or shotgun fits in each side
  • There are three large gear pockets for extra shells or other items
  • Attaches securely to the back of UTV roll cages with heavy duty straps and quick release buckles
  • Heavy duty ProtekX™ Extreme fabric with waterproof backing for extreme weather and abrasion protection
  • Bottom D-rings provide additional lash points
  • Extra thick padding keeps rifles protected
  • Durable weather resistant zippers
Honda Pioneer UTV Double Gun Rifle Carrier Dry Storage for 2 Rifles Black New | eBay

· Registered
117 Posts
^ I have a double gun case like the above. I like mine....but it is NOT water-proof. I am going to spray mine with 3M water-proof stuff at some point. The case works well.....just be advised your stuff can get wet. I like the easy access to my guns and stuff. I think I paid about $75 for mine in the camo model.

Still, I am considering an overhead rack for the future.

· Registered
355 Posts

Has anyone tried one of these gun cases? They hold 2 guns, one on each side, $129 its about the same price as some of the racks. Plus its water proof and you get extra storage compartments. I like that it doesn't look like a gun case. I would like to get one but I am just unsure. I am thinking you could jump out and slide the gun out quickly or quietly.

The Honda Pioneer UTV* Double Gun Carrier
by Classic Accessories

Features:

• One rifle or shotgun fits in each side
  • There are three large gear pockets for extra shells or other items
  • Attaches securely to the back of UTV roll cages with heavy duty straps and quick release buckles
  • Heavy duty ProtekX™ Extreme fabric with waterproof backing for extreme weather and abrasion protection
  • Bottom D-rings provide additional lash points
  • Extra thick padding keeps rifles protected
  • Durable weather resistant zippers
Honda Pioneer UTV Double Gun Rifle Carrier Dry Storage for 2 Rifles Black New | eBay
Those are nice but block your view when backing up or looking behind you

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.