Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seeing how everyone uses there machines and what type of terrains they get used in. I'm personally and ATV rider but I do see a SxS in my future. Don't get me wrong I have driven them and I also work on them.

I use my ATV for about everything. I live in the country and use it around the farm spraying weeds, cutting wood, checking/fixing fence, plowing the drive in the winter and grooming it in the summer. Pretty much any work I can find for it, it does it. I also go trail riding with it. Some are fairly fast paced trails and others are more challenging with steep hills, rocks, logs and other obstacles. I do some road traveling (you can street legal them in my state) but mostly just gravel from my place to my brothers or the parents place (a few miles down the road).

We also get together on the weekends and go play in the mud or deep water. The kid in me just has fun taking a machine to the limits. It has been modified to handle all of these situations and does it well. If/when I get a SXS it probably won't go on the mud/water adventures. Just too big of a machine to be pulling out.. lol

I ride in all the seasons and conditions. Snow riding is a blast and frozen/icy hill sides are a real challenge. I'm not a big fan of the dusty trails, especially if I'm following someone.

Anyway, just curious what everyone uses there machines for. Work or play..

·
Registered
131 Posts
i will be using the pioneer strictly for work but when I had an ATV I used it for both fun and work. I used to do landscaping and had to use the ATV to haul around a wood chipper. After I get the Pioneer I might get a sport ATV just for fun. Any suggestions

·
Registered
684 Posts
we work our foremans all year long ....snowplowing in winter and pulling logs-brush with them for the tree cutting - landscaping service we have ......and every once in a wile we get to go trail riding (im on my way out the door for the weekend of trail riding up to 11,000 feet) here is at 11,000 feet when we went riding in august

but i like to play in the mud to .....

·
Registered
100 Posts
we work our foremans all year long ....snowplowing in winter and pulling logs-brush with them for the tree cutting - landscaping service we have ......and every once in a wile we get to go trail riding (im on my way out the door for the weekend of trail riding up to 11,000 feet) here is at 11,000 feet when we went riding in august

but i like to play in the mud to .....
What a way to put them to work! Seems like you push them really hard too, would you be able to show us any video's of them in action? :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts